Wednesday 16 November 2011

Items I feel the 'need' for...



Mulberry | Small Bayswater Satchel. KG Kurt Geiger | Chuck. Stella McCartney | Falabella woven faux leather iPad case.  Fendi | Fendi Palazzo Perfume. 

So clearly these items won't break the bank? Pahaha. This is more what 'not-so-grounded' me 'needs'. Sometimes keeping your fashion sense 'grounded' means you have to remind yourself of what you may one day afford (hopefully). Or what target you can set to save for.

I did actually get a £20.00 voucher for Kurt Geiger from Elle December 2011 (go buy it NOW, no petty aggravating terms and conditions, just plain and simple credit!) So I might purchase the Chuck boots, since they're on sale now too... Also Fendi | Fendi Palazzo Perfume will probably be on my list to Santa. It smells so good! Mr iPad will just have to find a cheaper wardrobe choice.

Andrea :)
...that mulberry bag would be perfect for London fashion week.

No comments:

Post a Comment