Tuesday 22 November 2011

1920's Beauty

After seeing the final episode of Made in Chelsea's season 2 tonight, I was speechless with the beautful theme, 1920's.  Watching and wishing I was stepping out of an old fashioned car in a beaded/embellished gown and fabulous vintage accessories...  

Except I wasn't, just an admirer sitting on the couch at home in the most unlikely of places to come across a party of such extravagance.   

So, I decided to do a bit of investigating for garments along the trend of the 1920's.  I have already noticed that there is quite a lot of fashion today depicting that era.  Here are some images of high street brands and retailers who are including this style and trend in their ranges.  




French Connection | Dorothy Perkins | Tophsop 

No comments:

Post a Comment