Thursday 2 February 2012

February is here...

So, I should apologise sincerely for my complete lack of anything blog-worthy over the LONG month of January. Through coursework and exams to then working the rest of my time off before uni I didn't have anything exciting inspire me over the weeks. 

It's a new year, which can mean a fresh start.  Usually I don't believe in all that nonsense of changing yourself just because it's a new year.  If you want a fresh start, you can have it any time - life's too short.  However, I might be more into the concept than I let on.  I recently decided to have, quite a change, of hairstyle.  Given, I have been wanting this hairstyle for quite some time.  I just plucked up enough courage to do it last Friday.  I have indeed been very inspired by Freja Beha Erichsen, which from the photo you can hopefully pick up.  Obviously I'm no where near as beautiful, stunning or original as this talented lady mind you.  But since she is a fashion model/icon I thought this worthy of a blog post.  

 my new do:



freja:



more inspiration:



No comments:

Post a Comment