Thursday 20 October 2011

Faux Fur on the Collar

I have a new found love for faux fur. I have never had a fully faux/real fur jacket.  This lovely detail however on plain coats definitely ticks my box.


The touch of detail takes us back to the style of Jackie Kennedy, Audrey Hepburn and the Pan Am girls for example. Where the peter pan collared wool swing-dress coat style has made a come-back.  This trend meets 1950's/60's adding adronygy with innocence. The look results in a working girl styled coat with a bit of an edge.

So out on the high street today I have picked my favourite faux fur collared affordable and luxury buys. 


- Boutique by Jaeger Shearling Collar Coat. £450






- Next Faux Fur Collar Coat. £60





A shorter story from my first post :). I Just love this elegant and sophisticated look.  Particularly the people who have inspired it too. 

Andrea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment